Thursday, May 9, 2013

79/365: Bubble Play with Nathan




It has been a while i have not visited my blog. Well not that long actually, lol. Just that a lot of things been going on in my end. Busy for the Teacher Appreciation week and some other stuffs. 
So just earlier, me and Nathan went to our backyard to play some bubbles. Besides, it's very nice afternoon and wants to feel the sun by sitting in the chair. Oh well, i started sneezing, so we decided to go inside the house and Nathan seen some bees around, which unfortunately, he doesn't like bees, scared rather. So i took few photos for the day. 

Every kid loves bubbles. Every time u use bubble play in my class, kids loved it. But you know what? grown-ups too, ha ha ha...

Here it is showing a beautiful smile of my Nathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment