Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Welcome

( day 3)

I have been meaning to do this for a long time and yet i've never find some time to get a chance to sit and focus on this thing. I know i love flashes from camera. I want to be the subject all the time, that before my son was born. Friends can attest that actually, lol. If not with this weather, then i might not able to do it. It would be a big regret if i just keep on thinking and not doing it. I sometimes consider myself as "ningas cogon"..Perhaps because lack of encouragement or just simply i am lazy?, 'wink'...When i found a good and professional look camera, (in which i have wanting for long ago because the need is always the first, not the wants), i finally found my passion.

This blog is all about anything that has to do with camera click. Could be anything, foods- which i love; places- where we always love to travel (vacation is always in our calendar), good opportunity to take some good photos; structures; animals; nature ; clothing and more.

I enjoy myself taking photos everywhere. Everywhere i go, am sure all those photographers will agree with me. I don't consider myself as photographer and yet i believed that everyone can be a photographer. It takes a lot of clicks to be one and the arts of editing.

So, goodluck and thank you.


*The pic shown is my son who loves to take photos too, just like Mama, he he he.

Note: i am still working on this site. it may take a while to figure this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment